Yeah, it's this time of the year.
Making predictions is so tempting...
This year I'll cover just the iPhone.
1. Apple will let Flash Player on iPhone no later than October ’10.
They don’t have a choice, if they want to stay competitive.
Enough of a crippled Web browser already.
2. ActionScript won’t kill, but will seriously damage Objective-C as the language of choice for development of iPhone applications.
The programs written in ActionScript will be a lot more entertaining and engaging than today's iPhone applications.
3. The next version of the Droid phone will be so cool, that I’ll switch from iPhone / AT&T to Droid/Verizon.
Verizon’s phone service is clearly better. I just need a modern device.
Lots of people in the USA will do the same.
Should I put the money where my mouth is and purchase some VZ stocks?
OK. Two more. Not exactly about iPhone.
4. I'll still have to work for living in 2010.
5. I'll convince myself to get a new MacBook Pro. This time I'll try a large one cause it goes with 7-hour battery.